Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Give An Easter Gift Basket


Ladies, I don’t believe there is anything better than receiving a great basket filled with goodies, especially Red Hat goodies. Why don’t you surprise one of your Red Hat sisters with a basket exploding with treats for Easter, what red hatter would refuse a gift basket, certainly not me.

There are some wonderful gift baskets from www.redhatsandmore.com that are waiting for you to purchase. I mean a gift basket for a chef, what a perfect idea for that special friend who loves to cook. It even comes with one of those fancy chef hats in my favorite color, the marvelous shade of red.

Alright, so what if you’re a little more crafty than I am. Well, just throw together your own basket to add your personal touch. Include some Luscious Red Rhinestone Glasses for the spring and some Red Hat Beads that are perfect for any party! Wrap it up with red and purple cellophane and curl some ribbon for the finishing touch.

I know I will be grabbing some of those dazzling gift baskets and giving them to my fabulous sisters of the Royal Reds of Rochester! Whether you purchase an Easter gift basket, like me, or come up with one by your fabulous self, I love to hear your great ideas!

Until next time!

Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: