Friday, March 14, 2008

Show Off Your Easter Bonnets

I happen to love the holiday of Easter simply because I get to wear my Easter bonnet! An Easter bonnet is a wide brimmed hat, usually straw with wide ribbon around it. The Easter bonnet may match your dress to show off your taste and stand out from the rest.

My favorite bonnet is red with all the frills upon it. Flowers, ribbon, bows, and glitter adorn my lovely Easter bonnet. Instead of buying one, just make a bonnet of your own. In fact, make two or three and give them as gifts to your dearest Red Hat sisters.

If you are like me, making a hat is not an easy task. Just head over to www.redhatsandmore.com and check out the ultimate fun Calypso straw hat with purple and red fringe accenting the edge. There is also the Spring Fling straw hat enhanced with tulips and a satin ribbon. Whatever your taste, don’t forget to flaunt your fabulous Easter bonnet and let me know how everyone liked it.

Until Next Time,

Queen Diva Dishberry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more pink hatter items since there are more of us joining the different groups. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.