Monday, March 24, 2008

Win A $50 Gift Certificate

Ladies, I stumbled across something and I just had to spread the word. There is a $50 gift certificate available to one lucky lady per month on the Redhatsandmore.com homepage! All you have to do is sign up for the newsletter- which I am sure you are fervently awaiting to read anyway! If you haven’t signed up yet, now is certainly the time. Why wouldn’t you want to sign up and learn about the latest and greatest in Red Hat adornments while also having the chance of winning $50?

If I win, I will buy a pair of their Silky Red Hat Pajamas, and I would still have plenty left over for some of their marvelous scrapbooking supplies! I have just been waiting to get more scrapbooking supplies so that I can finish my book, and those pajamas look so comfortable.

Best of luck ladies, and to whomever wins- I do hope you buy something marvelous! I always like to hear from you, so let me know if you win and what fantastic Red Hat frills you buy.

Until Next Time,

Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: