Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrapbooking With A Red Hatter

I love living life to the fullest and so do my Red Hat sisters of the Royal Reds of Rochester! The memories that we make together through those “full” moments are simply irreplaceable, and we like to keep those memories alive through the art of scrapbooking.

Honestly, I am not a crafty gal by nature, but scrapbooking is as easy as 1, 2, 3. One, print out some great pictures from special events. Two, pick out some cute paper and cardstock, such as Red Hatter Craft Paper. Three, add embellishments like stickers, glitter, feathers, and stamps and begin building the perfect scrapbook page.

I’ve picked out some fantastic products from www.redhatsandmore.com to start you on your way to creating artistic pages and falling in love with scrapbooking yourselves. If you ladies already have the scrapbooking passion, grab a sister by the hand and show her the wonders that this glorious art can hold.

Scrapbooking can bring some great parties, and what red hatter doesn’t like a party involving food, friends, and gossip. Have everyone bring their supplies and a dessert to pass, and all you have to do is provide the house, coffee, and tea. Let everyone know that if they need a great dessert recipe to check out the recipe of the week found on the bottom of the homepage. Let me know how things turn out, as always I love to hear from you!

Until next time!

Queen Diva Dishberry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see some pants set's in Women's SHORT & PETITE lengths...yes ladies there's about 1 " difference in shot vs petite.

I have 4 pair of pants hanging here & a pair of red satin PJS given to me as gift's...and no time to hem them.

I live in a new state and don't know anyone here that makes it worth my while to have them done by a PRO...@ $10 a hem, I could buy 1-2 more pair of pants.

Thanks for listening...