Friday, June 06, 2008

Charity Functions For Your Red Hat Chapter

My Dear Red Hat Sisters,

I was just thinking about all of the wonderful things we do together with our chapters, and I realized all of the potential we have to spread this joy! Why not plan a fabulous event that is exciting and fun like usual, but this time incorporate a charity into it? We can volunteer our time at a soup kitchen, bring some sparkle to a nursing home, or plan an entire bake sale to raise money for a charity.

My favorite activity is a bake sale, and RedHatsandMore.com has some great tools for a simply spectacular one! The Instant Diva Apron would be absolutely perfect for you to start baking cookies, cakes, and other desserts. Plus, the Diva High Heel Cookie Cutter is just perfect for adding a personal Red Hat touch to our cookies.

Please let me know about the charities your Red Hat Chapter has helped, and best of luck to all my Red Hat sisters on all of their philanthropic endeavors!

Until Next Time,

Queen Diva Dishberry

2 comments:

MenoJournal said...

I just love this idea! We are The Red Hat Dazzling Diva of Huntsville, Alabama, a new chapter and we are looking to do some charity events. We will be back soon! I am also the author of The Menopause Prayer and Care Journal! God Bless.
Queen Cookie Lou

Anonymous said...

need hat boxes. clear plastic round and large travel hat boxes