Friday, May 23, 2008

Get Your Convention Gear!

My Radiant Red Hat Sisters,

Our annual convention is just around the corner, and I am absolutely unable to contain my excitement! This year is especially rousing because it is our 10th anniversary of Red Hat merriment! There is even a special name for this year's convention, Decades of Sparkle, and as you know, it takes place June 19 - 23, 2008.

I have already started thinking about the Red Hat regalia I am going to pack for this marvelous event, and Redhatsandmore.com has all the gear we need. I have already been perusing the site, and I have found some amazing deals. I have been waiting for the longest time for the Royal Mermaid Dress to go on sale, and it finally has! I will be wearing that to the Glitz and Glamour Ball along with my brand new, and especially fancy, Calypso. Its soft red and purple fringe adorning the edges of this straw hat make it absolutely stunning. I just cannot wait to show off my new adornments while meeting my Red Hat sisters from across the globe.

Don't forget to register for the convention and get all of your convention accessories and gear. It is the place to show your Red Hat pride, and what better way to do that then to always dress your best. I will see you all at Decades of Sparkle, and I cannot wait to see what fabulous Red Hat gear you find for yourselves!

Until Next Time,

Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: