Friday, June 20, 2008

Go See "HATS-The Musical"

Hello To My Dazzling Red Hat Sisters!

This past weekend, I took a little trip with my chapter to see “HATS- The Musical,” and it far surpassed my expectations. For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I highly encourage you to plan a day trip with your chapter to go and enjoy this masterpiece.

The musical is a story of a woman named Mary-Anne, who is dreading her big 50th birthday. However, her whole view on her age changes after she meets the vivacious ladies of the Red Hat Society. She finds a new life with her friends, and enjoys the exciting and fun new happenings in her life.

I found this story to be so inspiring, that I went out and bought myself a new ensemble for my the next time I go to see this fabulous musical. I am so proud to be affiliated with such a vibrant and admirable group of ladies that I want to show my pride. I treated myself to the Purple 3/4 Sleeve Dress paired with the Summer red hat, and a brand new Feather Boa. I can’t wait to step out for the show in my brand new regalia. Ladies, take my advice and go see “HATS-The Musical” as soon as you can. I promise it will be an experience you will never forget!

Until Next Time,
Queen Diva Dishberry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear qdd--
that's one of the nicest reviews we've gotten. where did you see HATS!, vegas? tampa? we hope it has an ongoing life to inspire others.
--marcia & anthny dodge
(we wrote the book and the song "MY OVEN'S STILL HOT"

tonydodge@aol.com

RHAM said...

Hats! was an inspiration! We saw it in Vegas and absolutely loved it. Great job with the song, it is awesome to have such an encouraging group to belong to!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see "HATS". Where did you see it. Also I need help - I am the Queen Mother of the "Scarlet O'Hatters of the Northwoods" in Eagle River, WI. I am taking 27 of our members to Stillwater, MN for a 3 day, 2 night trip. Any ideas for the 5 hour bus ride and any clever ideas for our pj party. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email address is hipines@newnorth.net