Friday, April 25, 2008

Red Hat Makeover on The Today Show. They Made Her Wear Black!

I just saw a Red Hat makeover on The Today Show! One of our sisters was celebrating Red Hat Society Day in her beautiful red hat outfit, complete with purple dress, red hat, and feather boa. She looked beautiful!

The Today Show must have thought otherwise, though, because they put her in a black dress. A black dress...on Red Hat Society Day! Heavens to murgatroyd! I can't speak for her, but our sister didn't look very happy with her makeover. See for yourself on The Today Show's web site or watch the Today Show video.

What do you think about this?

Until Next Time,
Queen Diva Dishberry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to the interruption on the show re the jury verdict on a notorious trial, I missed much of The Today Show. However, I agree with you that black should not have been the color of the day...especially this particular day.

RHAM said...

I totally agree with you! The Red Hat Society's 10th Birthday is an important red and purple event!

Anonymous said...

ack! i'm not a red hatter, but even I know that didn't make sense! I'm surprised they didn't put her in a beautiful red dress.. would have looked nicer with her skin tone or a deep purple.. I mean there are more shades than just black to look gorgeous!!

RHAM said...

Oh definitely! Black isn't the only color that makes you look great. Deep purple would have made her absolutely fabulous!