Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Hello to my lovely Red Hat sisters!

My favorite time of year is just around the corner, and I wanted to share my thoughts and ideas about this special day. Mother's Day is May 11th, and as a proud mother myself, it is certainly a day I cherish. Most of us Red Hat sisters are mothers, so this is the perfect time to load up on some of the Red Hat adornments you have been so anxiously waiting for! It never hurts to drop some hints to get the frills that you truly desire. Your kids are probably trying hard to decide what to get for you on your special day, so I thought I would offer some suggestions.

I have asked my daughter for the Baker's Hat Basket because I just love to make cookies! What better way to bake some tasty treats than with a full set of Red Hat baking accessories? If you would rather have a gift that makes you dazzle, there is some stunning jewelry on RedHatsandMore.com that will look delightful with any of your Red Hat attire. My personal favorite is the Plum Pearl Set because it would go quite well with all of my Red Hat regalia but the Red Hat Pearl Set is fantastic too! Red Hatters everywhere should be asking their children for the gifts that they truly want, so take a load off your kid's minds and tell them they must look no further! The perfect gift is one that will make you look and feel merry on your special day! I just can't wait to start baking with my Baker's Hat Basket- I can almost smell the delicious baked goods now!

Until Next Time,
Queen Diva Dishberry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice that you have purple jeans, but where are the womens sizes, most of us in the Red Hats, are larger!
Thanks

RHAM said...

We certainly realize that many of our customers require plus sized clothing, but unfortunately not all manufacturers carry all sizes. It has been hard for us to find purple clothing at all, and it can be tricky when we need specific sizes. The purple pants are only offered to us in sizes up to size 18. We'll continue to look for great purple clothing that we can hopefully get in all sizes!