Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Passionate About Purple Hats

Hello lovely ladies of the Red Hat Society!

So ok, I don’t know about you, but I was SO confused about this whole “purple hat all year round” thing, that I was about to have my freshly dyed do go all in a tizzy.

But of course in traditional Diva Dishberry style, I nosed out the scoop and am now here to share it with all my lovely Red Hat sisters. So here it is; Her Royal Highness, The Exalted Queen Mother, Sue Ellen Cooper, has announced that in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Red Hat Society we are now, and going forward, for the entire year of 2008, allowed to wear purple hats any time our sweet little red hat hearts desire.

Now ladies, you all know what that means… IT’S TIME TO GO SHOPPING! So lets hit the purple hat section of Redhatsandmore.com and do a little damage! In all seriousness, I do adore purple hats so I am extremely excited. I picked out a couple of my favorite bad hair hiders to share with you gals. Be sure to check out the glorious Amelia Purple, I do love a good hat with feathers, and the swanky Purple Sequin Floral Fedora, I feel so very J.Lo in this one!

Even though I personally think my taste is fantastically fabulous, you sisters might have some other ideas of your own when it comes to red hat fashion. You know I love hearing from you, so tell me how you are going to change things up for the celebration.

Until Next Time!

Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: