Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get Organized

Hello Red Hatters!

Lately, I have been trying to get organized. Sometimes it seems like my home and my life are so cluttered that I can't even think! I noticed that much of my precious red hat apparel, including my red hats, have been carelessly scattered across the bedroom floor and thoughtlessly thrown into the closet. This is not how I want to treat my delicate treasures, and I'm sure you feel the same. So let's get organized starting today.

One of the easiest and quickest ways that I have found to keep all my red hats in one place is by storing them in boxes when I'm not wearing them. If you find a large enough box, you will be able to fit even your most extravagant red hat inside. I own the Fancy Nancy hat which is big, bold, and beautiful. I found a box that will easily store this hat, along with many others.

It isn't a difficult task to organize your home. You will be able to breathe easier, and maybe even find that one red hat that has been missing since last year. So c'mon red hatters--now is the time to start re-organizing and taking back your space!

Until Next Time,

Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: