Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Parades!

Red Hat Ladies!

Nothing kicks off the holiday season like America's Thanksgiving Parade. This holiday procession has award-winning floats, helium filled balloons and papier-mâché heads marching down packed streets, and I would not miss it.

My red hat sisters and I peruse the parade together, keeping warm in our red hat jackets and red hat sweatshirts. To spruce up my outfit and celebrate the beginning of the holiday season, I pair my red hat outfit with a red sequin floral fedora and red hat shawl for added warmth and style.

Huddled together with my red hat sisters on the street, we always bring along tasty treats and fill our red hat coffee mugs to the brim with hot chocolate.

I know the holidays are defiantly underway when I see Santa close the parade when he rides through on his sleigh. My red hat sisters and I grow fond of this cherished holiday moment we are thankful to share together.

Have fun cheering on the parades my Red Hat sisters!

Until Next Time,

Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: