Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Fun at the Cider Mill

Red Hat Ladies,

It's official. Summer has come to a close, and fall is on its way. I spent the past weekend putting my grill into storage, my summer clothes into bins, and my fading tan into a distant memory. But as the season and trees transform into autumn, I decided to embrace the idea of cozy sweaters and hot tea mornings.

To kick off the harvest season, we grabbed some fall hats, my favorite is the Eleanor, and made an outing to a local cider mill where we could partake in the fall festivities. Nothing encompasses the idea of autumn more than dough nuts, cider and a hay ride. So we bundled up in our red hat jackets and red hat sweatshirts to enjoy the fall weather.

Plan a day of fall fun with your red hat sisters and enjoy the simple pleasures of fall! You can plan an entire day at the cider mill, apple orchard, pumpkin patch or simply enjoy hot cider outside while watching the leaves change.

Until Next Time,
Queen Diva Dishberry

No comments: