Tuesday, September 13, 2005

State pins are here, get yours today!

We finally have all 50 state pins! Check each state for a different fun fact. While I was getting ready to add the state pins to the site, I thought, you know, every state has so many unique and great things about it. So, I thought it would be fun to add a fun fact along with the state nickname. Some pins do not have photos currently, but we expect to have pictures up soon. We assure you they are very red hat fabulous :) Click here to see the state pins! Let us know what you think.

3 comments:

RHAM said...

We are backordered on a couple of states, but they will be ready to order soon!

Anonymous said...

I would like a New York state pin but I need to know the cost first. Edith Loesch, Queen Mum Bethpage Babes aka HRH LADY EDITH

RHAM said...

Hi Edith,

If you are on our website, www.redhatsandmore.com, in our "Jewelry Shop" you can see all of our state pins. They are $7 a piece.